EFMSH Grants Application Instructions
As the new school year begins, it is great time to access your classroom and your schools' needs. It is not too early start gathering information to apply for Ed Foundation Grants.
Contact you grant representative with questions.
1. Applicant will go to http://form.jotform.us/form/42865973606164 to fill out “Part 1 of the Education Foundation Millburn Short Hills Grant Application” on the JotForm website. This consists solely of inputting name, e-mail, project name, and phone number. Procedures for grants and the grant process can be found at bottom of form.
2. Upon filling out Part 1, applicant will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject “EFMSH Grants Application.” This email will contain a link to “Part 2 of the Education Foundation Millburn Short Hills Grant Application.” A sample PDF of Part 2 of the Grant Application will look like this.
3. When applicant is ready to fill out Part 2 of the grant application, they should have all supporting documents ready to be uploaded.
4. After preparing supporting documents for upload, click on the link in the EFMSH Grants Application email. This will bring applicant to Part 2 of the grant application. The procedures for the grant process can be found at the top of the form.
5. If the applicant decides to leave Part 2 of their application, it will save up until the point in the application where the applicant clicked “Next.”
6. In the last part of the application, the applicant will select appropriate principal or assistant superintendent, if the project pertains to more than one school. Upon finishing Part 2 and selecting “Submit,” the application will go to the EF Grants Committee as well as to the principal or assistant superintendent, who was selected, for required approval.
7. The grant applicant will receive one more email upon submission of Part 2 with the Subject: “Thank you for your EFMSH Grants Application submission.” This email will give the grant applicant a link to make edits to the grant application should changes be requested by the principal or the EFMSH Grants committee.